Here you will find all the necessary forms for your child to be a student at
North Shore Preschool and Child Care.
Preschool applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is an enrollment fee of $60 for new families and a $25 annual fee for returning families. The enrollment fee is non-refundable. All required forms must be completed prior to start date along with a 15 minute parent orientation where a Parent Handbook will be given . Physical exam forms must be completed within 60 days of enrollment. Please call or email for tuition rates. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.
Benefits To Being A NSPCC Family Member
- You DO NOT pay for holidays we are closed
- Annual vacation days for each family
- Smaller class sizes for more individualized care.
- Computer Tots included in tuition for all K3 & K4 students.
- Specialty classrooms for Art, Gross Motor, and Music/Movement. Having class periods in different rooms promotes elementary readiness and an engaging day.
- State approved lunches & snacks 5 days a week.
- Community awareness created through activities that help our local parks and senior centers.
- North Shore Preschool is Green! We grow vegetables, utilize reusable items, recycle, and more.
- Engaged and educated Teachers.
- Summer program with an array of field trips.
- On the direct bus route with Glen Hills Middle School, Parkway Elementary & Wilson Elementary