Benefits To Being A NSPCC Family Member
- Annual vacation days for each family
- Smaller class sizes for more individualized care.
- Computer Tots included in tuition for all K3 & K4 students.
- Specialty classrooms for Art, Gross Motor, and Music/Movement. Having class periods in different rooms promotes elementary readiness and an engaging day.
- State approved lunches & snacks 5 days a week.
- Community awareness created through activities that help our local parks and senior centers.
- North Shore Preschool is Green! We grow vegetables, utilize reusable items, recycle, and more.
- Engaged and educated Teachers.
- Summer program with an array of field trips.
- On the direct bus route with Glen Hills Middle School, Parkway Elementary & Wilson Elementary
Here you will find all the necessary forms for your child to be a student at
North Shore Preschool and Child Care.
Preschool applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is an enrollment fee of $75 for new families and a $25 annual fee for returning families. The enrollment fee is non-refundable. All required forms must be completed prior to start date along with a 15 minute parent orientation where a Parent Handbook will be given . Physical exam forms must be completed within 60 days of enrollment. Please call or email for tuition rates. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.